8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92111
Open 7 days a week
8141 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92126
Open 7 days a week
For all customers:
California has fully reopened its economy from 6/15/2021. For the lastest guidelines for california safety reopening, click here to read.
We would like to thank you for your continued support over the difficult year.
It has been a challenging year for all of us, we could not survive without your help!
Our dine-in is fully open. We will continue to have delivery and take-out, but there is some changes. Because many people did not show for phone orders, we will only take online orders for take-outs. Link to order online for take-outs
Even though california has no more physical distancing, no capacity limits, no county tiers, and relaxed mask guidance, Menya Ultra has continued enhanced cleaning protocols in our restaurants to minimize the risks of any sickness. Staffs are continued to wear masks and temperature checked everyday.
We care deeply about the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees.
• Food Allergy Notice: Please be advised that food prepared here may contain these ingredients: WHEAT, MEAT, FISH, SOY, SESAMI Please remind your server if you have any food allergies.
• You cannot request customized toppings. (No green onion, no mushroom etc)
• Low sodium ramen soup is available on request.
• To prevent food poisoning, please eat the ramen within 2 hours.
• The menu/price may change occasionally without notice from the photo because of ingredient availability.
• Tablet will be out at restaurant 30 min before opening time.
• Online waitlist starts at open time.
• Waitlist will close when we sold out the limit for the day, but you will get your table as long as you have signed in.
• If you sign up on waitlist, We will text you back three times.
• 1st text to make sure your name to waitlist.
• 2nd text "You're near the top of the list! Head back to the restaurant" for ordering.
• 3rd text "Your table/to-go order is ready" for seating/pick up your ramen.
• All party members must be present at time of name call.
• 6 members maximum for each party online.
• Name will only be called twice, after that it will be marked off the waitlist.
• Seating will be based on table size and table availability; not in the order of waitlist.
• Changes in number of members cannot be made after seated.
• Please be patient with us, we are making better system for the process. Thank you