8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92111
Open 7 days a week
8141 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego, CA 92126
Open 7 days a week
Lunch: 11am-2pm (2:30pm sat sun)
Grand Opening Event 4/1-15
read more details
690 University Ave CA 92103
For all customers:
San Diego County has approved for red tier reopening 3/17/2021.
We are open dine-in. To-go/Delivery will continued at this time and Menya Ultra has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols in our restaurants to minimize the risk of COVID-19. All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling sick. We do check employees's temperture everyday. All our employees have to wear a mask and gloves to prep food. Our customers' health is also very important to us. Please follow the dining policies below. As we continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and/or local public health authorities, we encourage everyone to follow a common-sense approach in helping keep our community safe. Avoid close contact with people who are sick; clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects; wash hands often with soap and water; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; and stay home or keep children home if exhibiting flu-like symptoms. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community are our top priority. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For the lastest guidelines by all CDC and California Public Health Protocols, please visit the San Diego County's Website.
We care deeply about the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees. We are taking this situation seriously and stand ready to serve. We encourage you to contact your server if you need to discuss anything.
• Food Allergy Notice: Please be advised that food prepared here may contain these ingredients: WHEAT, MEAT, FISH, SOY, SESAMI Please remind your server if you have any food allergies.
• You cannot request customized toppings. (No green onion, no mushroom etc)
• Low sodium ramen soup is available on request.
• To prevent food poisoning, please eat the ramen within 2 hours.
• The menu/price may change occasionally without notice from the photo because of ingredient availability.
Dining Policies updated 1/30/2021 (followed San Diego Health Department)
Our customers' health is also very important to us
• Guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, including when seated at a table before the meal is served and after the meal is finished.
• Please use sanitizer at the entrance before entering the store.
• Please stay at home if you feel sick or cold.
• Please follow the lines of 6 ft marks on the floor.
Our tables are also 6 ft apart.
• To comply with social distancing protocol, please wait for your server to seat you.
• Please ask if you like to use disposable utencils and cups.
(No personal bottles and/or chopsticks are allowed)
• We are sanitizing dishes and tables after each use.
• Following San DIego Health Department, a restaurant shall obtain the name of each guest seated at a table and the telephone number of at least one guest and shall maintain the list of names and phone numbers for three weeks.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following any of these rules to help protect our customers and our employees.
• Tablet will be out at restaurant 30 min before opening time. • Due to limited seats, the waitlist tablet is only at restaurant. (no online sign in) • Waitlist will close when we sold out the limit for the day, but you will get your table as long as you have signed in.
• If you sign up on waitlist, We will text you back three times.
• 1st text to make sure your name to waitlist.
• 2nd text "You're near the top of the list! Head back to the restaurant" for ordering.
• 3rd text "Your table/to-go order is ready" for seating/pick up your ramen.
• All party members must be present at time of name call.
• 6 members maximum for each party online.
• Name will only be called twice, after that it will be marked off the waitlist.
• Seating will be based on table size and table availability; not in the order of waitlist.
• Changes in number of members cannot be made after seated.
• Please be patient with us, we are making better system for the process. Thank you